Forest XPAC––a core color in one of our signature fabrics. Available throughout our collection on backpacks, travel bags, bike bags, and accessories.
XPAC is a lightweight, high-performance fabric inspired by technical racing sailcloth. This is a composite fabric made of multiple layers of material laminated together under high pressure. The subtle diamond grid pattern comes from a layer of X-Ply polyester yarn, designed to increase dimensional stability, tear strength, and structure. XPAC is waterproof and durable for heavy daily use.
- 15% lighter than Cordura.
- Finish repels water, dirt, and stains.
- Subtle diamond grid pattern, and satin finish makes for a clean, technical look.
- XPAC bags hold their shape and stand up on their own.
- Durable for heavy daily use.
- Made in Connecticut, USA in a climate neutral factory powered by 100% renewable energy.
Click here to learn more about our USA sourced materials