Incredible one-year review of our Default bag by Max, The Cyclist.
"I used this bag aggressively, to say the least. Over the past year, I’ve done the following:
- Three bicycle tours in Canada, VT, and Colorado for a total of about 600 miles in all conditions, from desert to blizzard.
- Daily commuting and riding, totaling upwards of 2,000 miles of riding in all seasons, from 100ºF to -18ºF plus windchill. My state salts the roads every winter, and I ride 365 days a year.
- Quite literally lived out of this bag for extended trips. I took it aboard planes, boats, and trains, and I used it as a carry-on bag without checked luggage.
- Used as a drybag in torrential rains and river crossings.
- Used as a daypack and overnight camping bag.
- Used as a bikepacking pack for overnighters and extended off-road tours.
- Used as a mobile office for freelance writing and blogging.
- Used as an overnight bag when my girlfriend and I lived in separate housing.
- Used for groceries, alcohol, dirty laundry, clean laundry, bike parts, hammock gear, headphones, photography gear, raw corn, laptops, U.S. mail, climbing gear, tools, and just about everything else I own.
"…it’s a lifetime investment and a simple, intuitive product that eliminates challenges...I needed this pack to be convenient, durable, comfortable, and secure. It’s all of those things."
Click here to read more!
BE THE FIRST TO FIND OUT ABOUT NEW RELEASES, UPCOMING EVENTS + MORE