A study in materials, textures, and composition, our Blackout Patchwork collection features tonal renditions of ILE shop favorites.
Blackout Patchwork pieces are made using panels of four hard-wearing, weatherproof fabrics: VX21 XPAC, X50 XPAC, 500D Cordura / 275 Dyneema Ripstop, and 1050D Ballistic Nylon. To maximize functionality the fabrics appear in a gradient from heaviest at the bottom to lightest up top.
Designed to fit most common Porteur Racks by:
Pass & Stow // Velo Orange // Soma // Surly 24Pack
- VX21 XPAC, X50 XPAC, 500D Cordura / 275 Dyneema Ripstop, and 1050D Ballistic Nylon
- TPU coated 420d nylon welded liner ensures waterproofness of roll-top compartment
- Rear facing pockets are ideal for a U-lock, keys, and items you want to access while riding
- Securely attaches to rack with 2 straps underneath
- Detachable shoulder carrying strap + secondary tote length strap (both included)
- Tie down straps to secure bulky loads (stow in sleeve under the flap)
- Padded base for structure
- Fits with or without railing mounted (Soma/Velo Orange)
- 10.5" (26.7 cm) x 14" (35.6 cm) footprint
- 18" (45.7 cm) tall before rolling down bag (42L max using included tie down straps)
- Handmade in California
Click here to learn more about our USA sourced materials