MKIIIDesigned in collaboration with John Watson of Prollyisnotprobably.com And refined with Tom Briggs who shoots for clients like Nike, Red Bull and Specialized. The MKIII model carries all the gear you need for a mobile shoot. It features a 12″x12″ photo compartment–Reinforced with ABS plastic panels to keep your gear safe. The dividers can be arranged in a wide variety of ways to accommodate multiple DSLR bodies(with grip attached), lenses, flashes, batteries, chargers....or remove a row of dividers to fit smaller DV cameras. Due to the larger allotment of space for the photo gear, the upper compartment is smaller and compartmentalized for the traveling photographer. Pockets for cables, phone, iPad or laptop, and the main compartment will fit a change of clothes and jacket.
To add flexibility of carrying capacity, and customization of the bag, Natick Labs MOLLE system is used on the exterior. It can now be modified by the photographer for special requirements. Pouches and pockets can be added anywhere on the bag, thus making it ultimately customizable.
* Weatherproof Camera compartment (12"x12"x8") padded, with 7 moveable velcro dividers
* Weatherproof roll top main compartment fits personal items (12"x8"x10")
* Padded zippered sleeve down the back fits 17" MacBook Pro
* Easy access front compartment fits iPad or 13″ MacBook cables, chargers, and smaller items such as pens
* Holds a pro size SLR body with attached grip, multiple lenses, flashes, batteries, and chargers
* Large side pockets with compression straps for tripods or light stands
* Sleeve on side for delicate camera slider rails
* Durable 1000D Cordura body with Ballistic Nylon bottom for durability
* Padded back and shoulder straps
* Adjustable waist and sternum straps
* Dimensions 12″x20″x8″ (30 Liters)
* Handmade in California
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="4"]
*Sling for steadycam available as custom option(email for more info)
This month we have pivoted to making protective face masks from densely woven cotton fabric. They can be washed or UV sterilized. We are distributing these to local front-line workers, as fast as we can get them sewn up. We are also including a pair of face masks with all ILE orders in the month of April over $100.
If you are a front-line worker and are in need of masks shoot an email to info@ILEquipment.com and we will do our best to meet your needs.
For those who don't need masks but would like to support mask production at ILE, a GIFT CARD is a great way to do this.
Hope everyone is staying safe during this difficult time.
[[ MONTHLY EMAIL NEWSLETTER ]]
BE AMONG THE FIRST TO FIND OUT ABOUT ADVANCED MATERIALS + NEW PRODUCTS