MKIIIDesigned in collaboration with John Watson of Prollyisnotprobably.com And refined with Tom Briggs who shoots for clients like Nike, Red Bull and Specialized. The MKIII model carries all the gear you need for a mobile shoot. It features a 12″x12″ photo compartment–Reinforced with ABS plastic panels to keep your gear safe. The dividers can be arranged in a wide variety of ways to accommodate multiple DSLR bodies(with grip attached), lenses, flashes, batteries, chargers....or remove a row of dividers to fit smaller DV cameras. Due to the larger allotment of space for the photo gear, the upper compartment is smaller and compartmentalized for the traveling photographer. Pockets for cables, phone, iPad or laptop, and the main compartment will fit a change of clothes and jacket.
To add flexibility of carrying capacity, and customization of the bag, Natick Labs MOLLE system is used on the exterior. It can now be modified by the photographer for special requirements. Pouches and pockets can be added anywhere on the bag, thus making it ultimately customizable.
* Weatherproof Camera compartment (12"x12"x8") padded, with 7 moveable velcro dividers
* Weatherproof roll top main compartment fits personal items (12"x8"x10")
* Padded zippered sleeve down the back fits 17" MacBook Pro
* Easy access front compartment fits iPad or 13″ MacBook cables, chargers, and smaller items such as pens
* Holds a pro size SLR body with attached grip, multiple lenses, flashes, batteries, and chargers
* Large side pockets with compression straps for tripods or light stands
* Sleeve on side for delicate camera slider rails
* Durable 1000D Cordura body with Ballistic Nylon bottom for durability
* Padded back and shoulder straps
* Adjustable waist and sternum straps
* Dimensions 12″x20″x8″ (30 Liters)
* Handmade in California
[gallery link="file" order="DESC" columns="4"]
*Sling for steadycam available as custom option(email for more info)
Be the first to find out about new products and special deals.
[[ Don't worry we do not send many emails ]]