ILE is Hiring!
We are hiring for an Operations person in Berkeley, CA
The operations role is rooted in sales and customer service, but also includes a fair amount of work on the production side. The responsibilities listed below will give you an idea of some of the daily tasks. This description is not all-inclusive; additional duties may be assigned and on occasion priorities will change due to circumstance. The position will start as part time, but full time may be available for an employee that demonstrates abundant skills and desire to work towards a larger role. ILE is a small company and there may be need to evolve as we grow.
- Arrive to work on time and as scheduled.
- Communication and customer service skills to interact with clients, staff and vendors in a professional manner. Experience in customer service preferred.
- Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Intrinsically motivated.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator preferred.
- Oversee retail space and assist customers as needed. Handle questions, returns and sales.This will require an in depth knowledge of ILE products, and prices.
- Maintains current organizational systems and helps create new systems when required
- Monitor inventory of product, as well as raw materials, shop expendables and initiates reordering when necessary
- Assist in shipping Domestic and International, retail and wholesale orders
- Hands on production work, including cutting and assembly
- Given appropriate training time--ability to autonomously run the shop without direct supervision.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Lifting up to 50lbs frequently
- Schedule to be determined -- Normal shop hours are 9-6pm
Email resume and brief cover letter to info@ILEquipment.com